The Lord of the Rings: Shadow of the East
A northern outpost of Khazad-dûm located on a peak some nine leagues north of the East-gate, sandwiched between Caradhras and Fanuidhol. It was abandoned early in the Third Age after Orc attacks lessened. Sometime before T.A. 1640 the Master Smiths of Khazad-dûm began using it as a meeting place for their cabal.