The Lord of the Rings: Shadow of the East
Saelon Langston Shaper
Quick-witted, Sharp-tongued, erudite Hobbit educated in the finest universities in Fornost.
Character Name – Langston Shaper
Lifepaths – Village Born, Kid, Lead to City Dweller, Student, Tinkerer, Physician, Lead to Noble Court, Courtier
Age – 47
|PTGS||Su: B2||Li: B4||Mi: B5||Se: B6||Tr: B7||Mo: B8|
Skills – Alchemy B5, Anatomy B5, Apothecary B3, Etiquette B2, Foreign Languages B3, Herbalism B3, History B4, Junk-wise B3, Mending B4, Observation B4, Persuasion B4, Philosophy B2, Read B4, Research B5, Rhetoric B3, Scavenging B3, Symbology B3, Throwing B4, Trouble-wise B3, Write B3
- I must convince Lady Sarnaquendi to provide me (us) with a portable lab and some travelling money !
- Books are better company than people, well, at least MOST people.
- Knowledge is an endless quest.
- Observe everything (i.e. scanning/cateloging)
- Mends items during “down time”
- Always has writing implements available (i.e chalk, pen, paper).
Gear – Clothes, Traveling Gear, Personal affects, Shire (pack) pony, Alchemy Tool Kit, Apothecary Tool Kit, Herbalism Tool Kit, Mending Kit, Poor Quality Gambeson, working alchemy lab wagon w/ Shire pony.
Relationships – Uncle Gresham (Minor, other family)
Lady Uruviel Sarnaquendi (Minor)
Traits – [Char] Bad Egg, [Dt] Bookworm, [Dt] Eidetic Memory, [C-O] Meticulous, [Char] Rabble Rouser, [Dt] Rapier Wit, [C-O] Nimble, [Char] Diminiutive, [C-O] Disappear Quietly and Quickly, [Char] Beardless, [Char] Furry Feet, [Char] Hungry, [Char] Portly